The small meeting room contains part of our Library and is suitable for a wide range of uses. It seats around 25 around tables and has been used from everything from a Yoga class to making sandwiches for the homeless.
- Guidance for Friends re Coronavirus from Winchmore Hill Quakers Premises Committee
- Guidance for Quaker meetings on Coronavirus from Britain Yearly Meeting (Quakers in Britain)
- Building understanding and tolerance in a divided society
- British Young Friends in the national media
- Introduction to Quakers course at City Lit